Sunday 29 January 2012



Above you can see my Prezi presentation about my desired target and what I have noticed about the audiences of other magazines, and what they do in order to appeal to them. I started by addressing my target audience and what sort of people are most likely to be included in them. Furthermore, the results from a poll that I placed onto my blog for others to fill out were used in this present to represent the ways in which the audience act and what their preferences are and what is needed for them inside a magazine.I believed this to be vitally important in the pre-production of my magazine as it gave me a clear idea of how to make my magazine appeal to the audience, and which key features were going to have to be included in order to make my magazine successful and out-shine its competitors. Next, I selected which methods of advertising I was going to use in order to appeal to my audience, and which ones they are most likely to see. I feel as though this was also key research as this is the most important way to create a star image for my magazine and to get it up and running off of the ground. Finally, I constructed a YouTube video of interviews from my potential target audience so that I could find out peoples personal preferences and see each person's diverse opinion on what they think should be included in their ideal magazine. This again came of great importance as it highlights to me what needs to be done in order to reach the expectations and fully satisfy my customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment