Monday 16 January 2012

Feedback



This week in media studies I reported what I had completed so far to the rest of my class. Firstly, I opened up of all my magazine pages on Adobe Photoshop CS3 and then let the rest of the class use the Notes Tool in order to leave their analysis around the outside.They then looked at all of my work and gave constructive criticism into how I could improve my work and make improvements over the forthcoming weeks. I then took in the majority of the feedback as it gave me a clear insight into what needed to be changed in order to make my magazine more appealing, but also what needed to be done in order to meet the needs and expectations of my target audience. I chose to get a wide variety and large number to look at my magazine and leave feedback on every page so that I would know how to improve every page that I had created. I believe that this was a very worthwhile experience as it gives me an idea of what needs to be done so that I can achieve the best mark possible and look the most professional that it possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment