Monday 23 January 2012

In todays lesson I decided to focus mostly on my contents as I believe this page to be the weakest out of all of the pages I have produced so far. I started the make over by firstly changing the general layout of the page by changing the masthead position on the page but also by adding in the email, issue and date. These were previously missing, but are generally seen on all magazines so I had to make space for them to be included. Next, I added the logos for YouTube, Twitter and Facebook to promote that my magazine is using social media in order to keep up with the changing times in the market where the online following and purchases are becoming more common. Finally, I decided to add a more decorative strap-line for "RVM" as I believe this will now draw importance and attention to this leading article.



No comments:

Post a Comment