Monday 31 October 2011



The task of generating name ideas is one that I determine to be of great importance as it is what the audience will have a great relationship and is what the brand image will revolve around. As a consequence of this, the name of the magazine has to be something that will be catchy and easy to remember, but also something that will have a deeper semantical meaning which will outline the purpose and personality of the magazine. Therefore, I came up with a variety of names that would adhere to these conventions that are necessary for the magazine to have in my opinion. Once I had drafted a variety of possible names for my magazine, I decided to select 'Heritage' as the name for my magazine as it does not only have the common connotations of being the most powerful and influencial, but also the audience will have the common ideology of the royal family as they are what we commonly relate with the word 'Heritage'. Finally, this will then be a clear signifier for the class, power and design of my text as the style and outlook will revolve around the name of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment