Sunday 9 October 2011

This week in my Media AS studies I had to analyse three contents pages. This started off relatively easy however, it was difficult trying to remember all of the key terms and theories relevant for analysis. Once we had completed these in lesson, we got assigned the homework of analysing a further three front covers. However, I independently analysed the double page spreads too as I knew this is what we were going to be doing next. I believe this to be an effective management of my time as this put me ahead of everyone else and meant that I had more time to do the next task. The next task I got an early start on, and this was to create a 'Prezi' on the codes and conventions of any desired magazine we wanted. I chose to do NME and used facts from a database to reinforce my ideas made in the presentation. I think Prezi is an effective way of doing a presentation as it is both interactive and decorative, but still gets your overall voice and opinion across.

No comments:

Post a Comment