Sunday 16 October 2011

This week I had to create multiple polls on my blog on both questions about magazines and general information to test the audience on. This primary research would then assist me on constructing my magazine as I will know the audiences needs and I can then begin to plan out how I am going to fulfill them. Once this had been completed, we started to produce our proposal for our magazine and this was to state what genre our magazine was going to be, what was going to be included in it and also what we were going to do to make it appeal to our audience. This became an easy task as we could use the information we had obtained from the polls, to influence our ideas. I believe both of these tasks to be vitally important as I've now learned how to address my audience appropriately, and it is this factor that sells magazines the most as you need to meet the expectations and needs of the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment