Monday 3 October 2011

My first diary entry will include the first tasks that I have had to do so far in the start of my AS level Media. First off, I had to create an index page and front cover for a school magazine in our preliminary task. I believed this to be an easy task as the magazine did not have to be of a high standard, but instead just had to include the majority of the general conventions seen in a magazine. Whilst doing the task, we had to use photoshop and this was used as a warm-up and refreshment of my memory before we get around to doing the main task. Next, we had to do deep analysis' of three front pages, contents and double-page spreads from magazines. I found this a bit more challenging as it takes time to deeply annotate the magazines using key terms. To conclude, all of the tasks so far have cleared the cobwebs from my mind, and I feel as if I am breaking back into the media mind-set.

No comments:

Post a Comment