Monday 31 October 2011

The mood board that I had created was very genre specific to my theme of indie as it includes images from festivals that people from my desired target audience are likely to attend. These are commonly denoted in most media magazines and are included as they are very appealing and ultimately enticing to the audience. Furthermore, I have included the images of popular culture that my audience are likely to enjoy and in this category there are things like: X FM, NME magazine and also clothing which the audience are more than likely to wear. In addition I had logo's from specific genre events that the audience will pragmatically understand not only because of the large brand image that the logo has but also because of the fact that the audience have a personal relationship with events like this and they have more than likely attended it. Finally, the images of artists from the indie genre are included as these are going to be most appealing to the audience as these are the people who they enjoy listening to and therefore reading about.

No comments:

Post a Comment