Tuesday 1 November 2011

Model Release




The model release was a document that I had created in order to create a sense of formality and professionalism around my photoshoot. The model release was to display that I had gained permission of my model for me to take photographs of them and so that they could not sue me in the future if they did not agree with the use of the photos. Furthermore, the use of a model release also states that the model must be able to make themselves available for the re-shoot of any photoshoots, and I believe this to be a key beneficial factor for using the model release, because if I do not gain any successful or useful images that I want to use; I can recall the same model and under-go a new shoot which will hopefully be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment