Monday 7 November 2011

Below is my list of possible sell lines ideas which I then analysed to say why I chose them, and the effect they will have. The majority of my sell-lines were to include field specific lexis and play-on-words that are common to the genre. I made sure to use interesting and insightful sell-lines as I believe that they are key to pushing the article onto the audience but also luring them into the magazine as a whole. Additionally, I started to draft my contents page and what I would want to include on it. I started by drafting what are the common conventions of a contents page which would then determine what I will place on my contents. Yet again, I believe that I had previous knowledge from analysing the contents pages in my task. This meant that I knew exactly what I had to include and what it was expected to look like.

Sell Lines+Contents Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment