Monday 21 November 2011

For my contents page draft, I made sure that I highlighted that I wanted to have a busy and informative as this is the key page for finding information about the artists which appeal most to the audience. However, I also want to include some compelling images as these will adhere to the busy theme of the page but also grab the audiences attention and keep them on the page. Furthermore, it will clearly signify who is going to be involved in this issue. Also, I am going to make sure that the main sell-lines from the front cover will be the boldest and most noticable as these are the biggest articles we have, and will therefore be the most compelling and interesting to the reader. Finally, the offer of subscriptions and a 'WIN' sell line gives the readers an exciting offer to win a trip or item that they dream of, but also to highlight how if they subscribe to the magazine; they will receive the magzine for a cheaper price and will also begin to create a relationship with the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment