Monday 7 November 2011

This is the contact sheet created from my photoshoot which I did with a class-mate. However, I also decided to get involved throughout the shhot so that my magazine could potentially include a wide-spread variety of images, therefore appealing to the general conventions of a music magazine but also ultimately keeping the reader entertained. Also, I decided to include various props into my photoshoot again to add diversity to my images, but also to highlight the genre of my magazine and simply suggest to the reader that this is the artist. Finally, I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 to compile my images into the contact sheet. I did this by selecting file, automate and then contact sheet. I think this was a very simple but efficient process which made my images simple to view, and will be useful when I start the selection process of which images I am going to use for my magazine.

Contact Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment