Sunday 20 November 2011

The mise-en-scen powerpoint which I shared on my blog via slideshare highlighted which items I used during my photoshoot and what importance they had. Firstly, I took a photo of the wires used to operate the equipment I had used which spelled out the name of one of the artist which was to be included in my magazine. I believe that this had an artistic feel and was creative and if it was to be included in the magazine, it would represent how my magazine is unique, but also creative and up to date with technoology. After this, I continued to take images of items which I had used throughout the shoot which were generically conventional to the genre. In these images you could see that I had used: a guitar amp, synthesizers and headphones. Through the use of all of these, the audiene could clearly see how my magazine was constructed to be an indie magazine as all of these have connotations of being in indie magazines but also how my magazine is going to follow the conventions of most magazines and ultimately fulfill their needs and wants. Finally, I took individual photographs of both of the people who were included in the photoshoot and explained what they had wore and what the importance of they clothes were and also what it symbolised. I made sure that each of the models clothing was relevant to the genre so that the audience will form a relationship with the magazine because of the choice of their clothing, and will therefore feel influenced to dress the same as the successful bands in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment