Monday 21 November 2011

Lastly, I had to draft out a double page spread and this again was to give me an insight into what sort of double page spread I was looking into creating. Then, after this was done I could plan about how I was going to achieve these goals and how I was going to make my ideas a reality.
       On one A4 side of the double page spread, I was going to have an introductory page which would simply have a full bleed image of the interviewed artist, with their name in large bold font but also importantly, the word 'Exclusive' contributes vasts amounts to this page as it clearly implies that my magazine is offering something that others cannot, and it is this uniqueness that will help most in selling the magazine.
       Moreover, on the second page I am going to use a variety of images where the model will be in different outfits, but the range of photographs will be from different angles. This will be done so that it will add change to my magazine and keep the readers entertained; but also to simply keep the style of the magazine constant. Additionally, the text used on the page will be neat, clear to read and also layed out in columns. I have chosen this style as it will keep a clear and simple layout throughout my magazine and reflect professionalism but simply keep it easy to read also.

No comments:

Post a Comment